Tue, Mar 28|
Interactive Zoom Meeting
Using SessionLab to Design for Transformation
Streamline you planning process with a visual design tool created for and by facilitators.
Time & Location
Mar 28, 2023, 11:00 AM – 12:15 PM EDT
Interactive Zoom Meeting
About the Event
Do you run meetings, workshops, or events where interaction among participants is essential? That’s not easy work! You’re constantly needing to balance planning ahead with making game-time decisions in the moment to respond to the emergent needs of the group.
In our years of coaching teams and facilitating groups online, the one program we absolutely love for streamlining our design and facilitation processes is an app called SessionLab. If you've been to any of our trainings over the past few years you may have seen this app on our screen when we pull back the curtain to share how we're keeping track of so many moving parts at once.
We love SessionLab so much that we reached out to SessionLab co-founder, Robert Cserti, to ask if he'd join us for a one-time workshop on how we use SessionLab in our 5-step Transformational Design framework. He said yes!
So if you’re curious to go behind the scenes with us to learn how we use SessionLab or if you have a question for Robert, here’s your chance.
SessionLab solves these common problems
- Your planning notes are disorganized and don't amount to an easy-to-follow agenda
- Your design isn't accountable to actual time, so you can easily slip into a fantasy world where "the timing will work out"
- There isn't an easy way to adjust your design on the fly, which can take you away from being present to what's actually happening in the room
- You don't have a streamlined way to give other people your design notes, to coordinate with co-facilitators, or to capture debrief notes
If you have a feeling that your sessions could be more fun, meaningful, and better organized, join us for this one-time special program that combines our 5-step framework and an app to make it all come together.
You will learn how to
- Quickly create a visual run of show
- Make real-time decisions while staying in control of your agenda
- Discover ready-to-use activities and how to customize them
- Organize your program for simultaneous use by multiple people
- Future-proof your brain by preserving records of your process
- Incorporate conventions and tricks we’ve learned over hundreds of hours of using this program on a daily basis
Included in this program
- Recording of the call
- Slides & resource links
- Follow-up Q&A session on April 4th from 11AM - NOON EDT
* Free for people working to end systemic racism. Enter code BLACKLIVESMATTER.