Design for Transformation: Applying a Coaching Framework to Workshop Design
Time & Location
About the Event
Designing a workshop or training program can be overwhelming when you have lots of great activities but are unsure about how to organize them to create the greatest impact for your participants. Fortunately we can look to the world of leadership coaching for an understanding of how people change and use this natural progression to structure our workshops. The result is a program that is engaging for participants at each step of the way without relying on a single activity or presenter.
In this active design session, you will learn -
* A simple 5-step framework to apply to your trainings and workshops
* How to scaffold skills, behaviors, and complexity to support risk-taking and maximize engagement
* Strategies for including all voices and managing power dynamics
* How to create and live update a visual cue-to-cue run of show
* Practical insights, activities, and tools to apply to your own programs
Do you have an upcoming event, meeting, training, or workshop you are designing? Bring it to this workshop! We will be walking you through each of the design steps in the framework.
This will be a fun and highly interactive workshop. Come with your video on and ready to participate!
Included in this program - Recording of the call - Supporting document & resource links - Drop-in office hours for answering additional questions
* Free for people working to end systemic racism. Enter code BLACKLIVESMATTER.
* Free for nonprofit agencies in Tompkins and surrounding counties. Enter code TCNONPROFIT.
* Free if you've registered for this program in the past. Enter code DESGNALUMNI
Can't find the coupon code? Watch this 1-minute video.
More info on our complete virtual event production services here.