Design and Facilitation of Fun & Interactive Online Events for 50+ participants
Time & Location
About the Event
Create fun and meaningful online events from the moment people join the call to when the last person clicks out. In this training we'll share the 5-phase design framework we use in all our events, fun activities, and technical tips for each step along the way. In this highly interactive training call you will learn key design principles for groups of 50-200+ and be introduced to practical tools and activities that work for larger groups.
You will learn
- A simple 5-step framework for structuring your event
- Key design principles for online interactivity
- Fun activities to energize and build connection with larger groups
- Facilitator & tech support roles to seamlessly handle behind-the-scenes elements during your event
- How to run concurrent sessions in Zoom that allow participants to move between rooms independently
- Strategies for including all voices and managing power dynamics
Included in this program
- Recording of the call
- Slides & resource links
- Drop-in office hours for answering additional questions
Cost of the program is $40.
Free for nonprofit agencies in Tompkins and surrounding counties (use code TCNONPROFIT)
Free for those working to end systemic racism (use code BLACKLIVESMATTER)
Free for repeat participants (use code ALUMNI)
To use a coupon code you must select 1 ticket, click Checkout, and then you'll get to the screen where you can enter the code.
Having trouble finding the place to enter a coupon code?
You're not alone! It can be easy to miss. Watch this 30 second video to see where to enter your coupon code.